Moderators

AKsnow

Moderators

Post by AKsnow » Jan 19th, '18, 05:14

Hello I was told no moderators are needed right now but if I was interested in becoming one to apply using the forms but I don't see any so Im just going to do this, I am aware that no moderators are needed at this point but just wanted to let you guys know I would like to become a moderator in due time. There has been multiple times when people would need a moderator late at night when there are none online. The reasons for needing a moderator that can be on when the other are not are because there have been many problems in the chat from cursing, racial slurs, disrespect to other members, degrading of members, spam chatting, sexual talk, sexual harassment,and many other problems. If you need anymore information or would like to talk to me you can reach me by email or whenever you guys see me in game chat, Thank you guys for taking this into consideration!

DEATHmedic365

Re: Moderators

Post by DEATHmedic365 » Jan 23rd, '18, 01:43

I agree with this, I’m on now at 0143. There are no mods on and chat is crazy.

Jstringer97

Post by Jstringer97 » Jan 25th, '18, 20:20

I would like to be a moderator couldn't figure how to type my own post

Jstringer97

Post by Jstringer97 » Jan 25th, '18, 20:22

I would like to become a moderator not sure if you have an open position or not but if any come available let me know

Brm319

Re: Lost extensions

Post by Brm319 » Jan 27th, '18, 21:37

Hello my user name is brm319 i am a lvl 30 and had all extensions unlocked besides EMS copter station FIRE brush fire unit and deacon support unit POLICE drug enforcement bureau of firearms us costumes and boarder patrol us immigration and marshals service I was originally in north NJ where I had gotten all the extensions unlocked I sold all my vehicles then my stations and moved all my stations to central jersey when I built all the central stations they said I had all the extensions made already I just needed to make my building a high enough direction level so I made all my central stations level 6 and was able to buy some of my vehicles back I had played for a few days with no problems but today when I logged on it had said all my extensions were not built yet and I needed to rebuy them I still have my vehicles from those extensions but can no longer buy any more vehicles from them I had talked to RMontgomery17 in the questions chat he was not sure what happened and told me to come here for further help please help so I can continue playing thank you