Alliance Problems

RMontgomery17

Alliance Problems

Post by RMontgomery17 » Feb 18th, '18, 12:36

It has been reported to us that there are several alliances having an issue seeing alliance members responding to help requests or alliance missions. All forms of assistance from the Moderators standpoint has been exhausted.

All alliance leaders or members having this issue please respond to this thread so all the moderators and the developer can see it and respond accordingly.

If the developer has a specific format for reporting this, please put up a specific announcement or thread with instructions.

Thank you all from the Mod Team!

Proton
Administrator

Re: Alliance Problems

Post by Proton » Feb 19th, '18, 09:44

What is the problem ?

RMontgomery17

Post by RMontgomery17 » Feb 19th, '18, 16:24

The problem is that several alliance players, chiefs and regular members, are not able to see when another player sedanunits. Me and Kaliahsdaddy have ran them through many different steps to resolve this issue but none have worked. I think it ya be a big that came with an update. I just had one report it today in my alliance ad he said it happened after a connection drop and was forced to update the app.

RMontgomery17

Post by RMontgomery17 » Feb 19th, '18, 16:27

I am not sure it is a big though considering it’s happening very sporadically and only to a handful of people

Proton
Administrator

Post by Proton » Mar 5th, '18, 03:52

Tell me if it's still present as a problem, I just changed the data