Chat problem

Wispa

Chat problem

Post by Wispa » Jun 26th, '18, 11:09

Following on from my previous posts, it looks once agin as if the admins/mods/developer are banning people based on perception and what appears to me to be bullying.

I fail to understand how banning Kaliahsdaddy for an indefinite period is a reasonable thing to do when other members cause multiple problems under various user names.

I would respectfully ask that a sound reason is given for these band and evidence supplied to back up the decision.

I would also ask that the member who has the username Hundiak be banned as that user has several other logins, all of which seem happy to cause problems in chat and scream foul play.

Kaliahsdaddy

Ban

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jun 26th, '18, 13:27

This has been brought up before that if felt like certain players were being targeted with bans. I feel like it is happening again. This morning all 3 of my accounts. Kaliahsdaddy, Kaliahsdaddy1 and Kaliahsdaddy116 have been banned from chat. In addition ats911, travdaman, rockin rob and random123 have also received bans this morning.

This is in addition to the earlier permanent chat bans received by scfdchief and truckie72.

All these bans were an attack made on other players from a player irritated because other players given a choice to join a number of alliances did not choose theirs. And that is unfair. This was premeditated and carried out by certain members of broward county alliance in Florida. Mostly one player who has 7 different screen names that he uses to cause continued problems in chat. That player is Christopher Hundiak who uses at least the following 7 screen names. Hundiak, Medicwolfe, a.t bilko, guardians, Roxanne, grimreaper666 and finally clownsdonkey.

He has even messaged other players telling them I need to quit the game or he will have chats shut down. I will include screenshots.
Attachments
AAE3C9B6-7EDC-4016-AAB8-F6184FC0A768.jpeg
AAE3C9B6-7EDC-4016-AAB8-F6184FC0A768.jpeg (148.23 KiB) Viewed 353 times

Ats 911

Re: Ban

Post by Ats 911 » Jun 27th, '18, 08:28

Thank you so much to the plays that lead me through this game! Each of you have a special place in my heart and I hope we can stay connected outside of the game. As I have been permanently banned from chatting, I no longer have any interest in playing Dial 911. To any future players, watch your back! To all current players, good luck in your game! To those of you whom desired certain players to leave, you got your wish. Best of luck Dial 911.

pS Proton, I hope you think long and hard about the bans you have issued and at some point decide to reopen our privilege to have a voice. Best of luck to you and your success with this game.

Wispa

Re: Further targeted banning

Post by Wispa » Jun 27th, '18, 08:56

So after banning several members, one of whom has now decided to leave the game, you close chat anyway.

Seems pointless to me to issue bans to keep members like Christopher Hundiak happy as he doesn’t like being second best then close chat anyway.

Surely it would make more sense to reinstate the players to at least alliance chat, or ban the players that stir the rubbish around anyway.

I expect a response to this and don’t expect to be ignored.

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jun 27th, '18, 11:34

I agree with ats 911. I now have no desire to even log in. Because the people that caused problems in chat got their way, the top players were punished because they couldn’t handle someone not choosing their alliance. The fact I can’t chat has made the game not fun now.

Proton: I put a lot of effort and time into designing calls for your game. And this is the thanks I get to making it enjoyable and where players can make some good coin on calls. This truly upsets me. I had more I was going to submit but feel there is no point now. Please consider removing the calls I submitted that have been added unless we can come to some resolve to return chat access to the following players: kaliahsdaddy, kaliahsdaddy1, kaliahsdaddy116, travdaman, scfdchief, truckie72,random123, ats 911 and rockin rob. I still think your game has great potential given the troublemakers are really removed and the ones defending themselves stop being punished.

Travdaman

Post by Travdaman » Jun 27th, '18, 11:58

I am also pretty disappointed as I have scfdchief and as far as I know the highest level of player in the at 77. I've spent money on the game and see how chat goes . It's one player with multiply accounts who has ruin the game . Chris hundiak is this player
But he goes unpunished.

Wispa

Post by Wispa » Jun 27th, '18, 12:44

Exactly what I’ve said in my post which has yet to be acknowledged by the developer

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jun 27th, '18, 13:11

And proton just in case you doubt they planned this. If you look at the attachment to this reply it shows them all in the same Alliance. If that isn’t proof I don’t know what is. Please consider getting rid of all Christopher Hundiaks accounts and restoring the chat privilege of players who never should have lost access.

These accounts are all ran by Christopher Hundiak
1. Medicwolfe
2. Countryguy1210
3. clownsdonkey
4. A.T Bilko
5. Guardians
6. Roxanne
7. Grimreaper666

And most likely all the new accounts that have shown up because they know way too much about how the game works and keep asking how they get certain things someone just starting out wouldn’t even know about. I’m sorry you’re game is being ruined and high level players are quitting.
Attachments
F9442C62-FFE8-4900-A188-9CB0A5AA8506.jpeg
F9442C62-FFE8-4900-A188-9CB0A5AA8506.jpeg (154.91 KiB) Viewed 308 times

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jun 27th, '18, 14:22

Some more screenshots of showing the same accounts in another alliance together.
Attachments
C48AE246-C9F2-4DAC-9980-769B99F630CB.png
C48AE246-C9F2-4DAC-9980-769B99F630CB.png (127.88 KiB) Viewed 306 times

Ats 911

Post by Ats 911 » Jun 28th, '18, 07:21

Image[/img]
Kaliahsdaddy wrote:
Jun 27th, '18, 13:11
And proton just in case you doubt they planned this. If you look at the attachment to this reply it shows them all in the same Alliance. If that isn’t proof I don’t know what is. Please consider getting rid of all Christopher Hundiaks accounts and restoring the chat privilege of players who never should have lost access.

These accounts are all ran by Christopher Hundiak
1. Medicwolfe
2. Countryguy1210
3. clownsdonkey
4. A.T Bilko
5. Guardians
6. Roxanne
7. Grimreaper666

And most likely all the new accounts that have shown up because they know way too much about how the game works and keep asking how they get certain things someone just starting out wouldn’t even know about. I’m sorry you’re game is being ruined and high level players are quitting.
Add Arlingtochief to this list
Attachments
7BCD0EBC-C05D-4626-85A0-EA2FB7F606DD.jpeg
7BCD0EBC-C05D-4626-85A0-EA2FB7F606DD.jpeg (128.26 KiB) Viewed 291 times