Chat problem

Jackthehack21

Re: Further targeted banning

Post by Jackthehack21 » Jun 29th, '18, 13:57

I agree with what’s being said above, there are many rude people on the help chat, and the fact you don’t do anything but block out the whole damn chat is unbelievable, sort something out please.

Kaliahsdaddy

Banned people

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jun 29th, '18, 23:47

I know I won’t get a response even though I wish I really would or some of the other many posts on this matter would get a response. This hasn’t been shown yet but needs to be. These bans were a targeted attack on the 3 of the 4 big alliances on this game. Western Washington in Seattle, Washington, Digby Co. in Digby, Nova Scotia and Chicago’s Heroes in Chicago, Illinois. Below is a list of the players who got banned from chat and their respective alliances.

Kaliahsdaddy-Western Washington
Travdaman-Western Washington
Truckie 72- Western Washington
Ats 911- Chicago’s Heroes
Rockin Rob-Chicago’s Heroes
Kaliahsdaddy116-Chicago’s Heroes
Scfdchief- Digby Co.
Random123-Digby Co.
Kaliahsdaddy1-Digby Co.

To me that is obvious this was a preplanned attack to get to the main alliances. I wish you cared, I really do. But to have a game where you allow alliances to be formed and then to punish those players that worked hard building a well working and high level alliance is absolutely ridiculous. All because one person got upset over not getting people to their alliance. They would say the players need to choose which alliance to go to, then would whine and complain about it when the choice didn’t come their way.

Wispa

Post by Wispa » Jul 1st, '18, 03:15

Still no answer!!!!!

rlmartin4

Re: How can someone be on the game that was banned for life

Post by rlmartin4 » Jul 1st, '18, 22:55

I would like to say that the FarmerRay2 account, Jens account and country boy are not Chris hundiak we are all different people who just were in the wrong place at the wrong time

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jul 1st, '18, 23:48

I’m sorry but when countryguy is in an alliance with known Hundiak accounts that is a little hard to believe. Plus as far as you know no one said that Jen or farmerray2 are Hundiak.

rlmartin4

Post by rlmartin4 » Jul 2nd, '18, 00:12

That is true about country guy but it was said about me and jen in the picture above saying that we all were the same person country guy I'm just saying when I was in that alliance did not seem t ok be him but I was only around that alliance for a few days I'm now on my own

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jul 2nd, '18, 17:15

Ok. Everyone is just really annoyed right now. Especially with the lack of communication from the developer.

Jono18287

Re: Ban

Post by Jono18287 » Jul 3rd, '18, 14:24

Good luck to all of you, but it usually falls on deaf ears. I have never been banned before and my first ban was an indefinite ban. I don’t even know what I did, I rarely ever even post in the chats. I put up a post about it on here asking about my indefinite ban, and it was deleted the last time Proton logged on. No explanation, no response at all, he just deleted it. I’m not a troublemaker, but somehow I have an indefinite chat ban too. Good luck trying to keep people around, when all you do is ban players who have played regularly for a long time. Level 63

Jono18287

Post by Jono18287 » Jul 3rd, '18, 14:35

Don’t expect a response. Last time I posted about an indefinite ban I received (1st offense and I don’t even know why I was banned), he just deleted my post 2 weeks later without any response.

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Jul 3rd, '18, 20:11

Who are you in game?