Fire Units and mission

lax91

Fire Units and mission

Post by lax91 » Oct 5th, '17, 21:23

My department has an airport in it and it got me thinking that they have some specialty units that would be cool in game:

CRASH TRUCK (just as you would guess specialty unit that has special tools and equipment for a plane crash)
FOAM TRUCK (it is built to spray fire suppression foam on the run way)

Now with these they can be used for missions such as:
Plane crashes
different ALERTS for example (I am not sure if they are standard across the US but they are in my area for the most part)

ALERT 1 in flight event that can be corrected while in flight (usually a medical in the air or minor issues)
ALERT 2 in flight event that will require resources on the ground (landing gear issues, plane not holding pressure, engine fire)
ALERT 3 is usually a confirmed crash or a plane calling out a mayday and going down.

you could simple make 3 missions AIR PLANE ALERT 1-3 and the unit response break down could vary on the ALERT level. or break it down into more missions simple by saying PLANE-Landing gear issue or PLANE-Medical etc.

The foam truck is a special request unit on most local run cards and I have seen it come out for large fires and oil or gas tanker accidents so that the fuel wont go up.

As previous mentioned I am a full time dispatcher for police and fire currently and could send you our response documents which gives numerous calls and the units that should be dispatched per our protocol if that would be of any use.

Thanks
Lax91

Proton
Administrator

Re: Fire Units and mission

Post by Proton » Oct 6th, '17, 10:29

Will not be added yet, later