Mod recommendation

AshbyF28

Mod recommendation

Post by AshbyF28 » Mar 20th, '18, 00:06

This game is awesome. However with the amount of people coming and going in the chats it’s impossible to filter out the bad users who decide to break the rules. I’ve had several occasions in the last few days where users have been swearing and disrespecting others with no mod around. So, I would love to see Andrew Waltz as a mod. He puts in a great deal of time on the game and has done a fantastic job assisting others along the road to playing the game without conflict. Andrew shows great attitude and patience dealing with conflict as it arises. Please take this recommendation into consideration. Thanks

Fireandice

Re: Mod recommendation

Post by Fireandice » Mar 20th, '18, 23:52

I couldn't disagree more with this statement. Both him and his wife creating two and even three accounts to circumvent their ban in reality shows a very poor attitude and zero patience in conflict, especially to utilize these accounts for no other purpose than to stir the pot in chat. We should not look to promote a player to mod who exercises such flagrant disregard for the chat rules. If he can not follow the rules as a player, how can he be expected to enforce them as a moderator.

AshbyF28

Post by AshbyF28 » Mar 21st, '18, 00:18

I can’t disagree bout users having an alt account however, if one wants to blame for having another account we have to look at the current mod who has more then 2 accounts just for the reason you mentioned.

I will be more then happy to talk to dev if needed regarding any questions.

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Mar 21st, '18, 01:04

The current moderator having more than two accounts to stir the pot? I have never done that and have been nothing but respectful while dealing with issues in chat. So tell me what other account I have that you think I use? I have never stirred the pot with this account or my second account, which is obviously me. Someone who willingly violates the rules constantly and gets banned will never be a moderator. You really should think twice before flinging accusations at a current moderator, especially ones that have no merit.

Andrew waltz

Post by Andrew waltz » Mar 21st, '18, 04:26

Well as a mod You have to treat people right I got ban just for trying to talk to a guy buy kd that’s y I got ban I have pics to prove it the guy said I’ll join ur alliance and kd started in on me him and his guys so kd ban me the dev needs to more mods like los like o kd was going to ban a player for saying hola everyone know that hi but no he was so ready to hit the ban butter dev all I can say ur money is going bye bye if u have more mod that’s like kd he’s disrespectful to other players I have a friend that comes here some times he son is black and I let him is my phone and boom kd bans him wow some mod he is Irwin is a better mod then kd I’m sorry but kd has two accounts y can’t i chief has two accounts Danny has two accounts o rm has two accounts ats has 3 or more so y can’t i make a 2nd account is that dascrmanion kd I thank so see a mod doing that wow

Anonymous inc.

Post by Anonymous inc. » Mar 21st, '18, 10:38

Kd I have watched you provoke situations with that account! If that isn’t breaking the rules it’s just as bad! Kd we shouldn’t be afraid to go into chat to get banned for a simple word! But when I watch you abuse your power when I call you out and you say I’m being disrespectful is crazy! What is crazy is when you don’t have a strike guild line and you let the f word go with a warning and when a kid tells you he can do what he want you block him as a grown adult! If you have kids I feel bad because your patience is 0 to none! Grow a par and ask your self would you work for your self, and how you livin! ;) take care!

Kaliahsdaddy

Post by Kaliahsdaddy » Mar 21st, '18, 12:29

With what account am i provoking with? So far you haven't been able to answer any questions with any proof. I can't erase comments from chat even though you have accused me of doing so. I was willing to have dialogue but you weren't. I am willing to listen. What account am i provoking people with?

Proton
Administrator

Post by Proton » Mar 21st, '18, 17:04

It's good kids, are you done?

I'm tired of wasting time with your worries, so this is the last warning before a definite ban, and it's also good for Kaliahsdaddy