Additional moderators/admins

c0stlytech

Additional moderators/admins

Post by c0stlytech » Aug 27th, '17, 05:01

After talking with Dmaw and Losinieki, and seeing how much time and effort they are putting into this game, I think it would really help to take the load off of them if there were just a few more moderators/admins. There has been some talk among the higher level players of who might be a good fit for it. I would happily volunteer to help. The time zone differences with players around the world make it a little difficult for the 2 admins to supervise the chats more often than not. Pretty sure they both would vouch for my character and support in game.

Proton
Administrator

Re: Additional moderators/admins

Post by Proton » Aug 27th, '17, 06:23

Hello,

What is your pseudo about the game, where are you from?
What more can you bring to the game?

++

c0stlytech

Post by c0stlytech » Aug 29th, '17, 00:41

Game name is c0stlytech. From Fort Riley Kansas, USA
I am a helicopter mechanic and member of the crash rescue team.
Also an emergency HAZMAT technician.

My main point was to assist monitoring the in game chat, since i spend most of the time on there anyway.
i do have a very limited background in digital animation and coding but i have noticed a few little things that I've brought to the attention of dmaw, which he has corrected. It might just have been passed on to you.

Ufdemt15

Post by Ufdemt15 » Sep 5th, '17, 04:31

My game name is ufdemt15 and I would be willing to help as well. I have been playing a relatively short time and appear to be one of the top players active in chat at level 54. I try to help already as often as possible in chat and also have been passing my research on game workings on to dmaw to help aid the FAQ and help page. I am on quite regularly and at varying times when often the other mods are not on. I also have started to help dmaw out with the Facebook help page he started on occasion so that he is not the only one with the burden of replying to people who need help.

Fmosley716

Post by Fmosley716 » Sep 8th, '17, 01:06

I'm with you all , ever need any help let me know , I am usually on from 8am- Midnight ,, be glad to help

gorilla

Post by gorilla » Sep 12th, '17, 11:44

I'm happy to jump in and help out I'm on a few times a day when I get a chance.

Proton
Administrator

Post by Proton » Sep 13th, '17, 02:43

And you want to help us in moderation on the forum, the blog, the chat and the Facebook page?

gorilla

Post by gorilla » Sep 14th, '17, 09:11

Proton wrote:And you want to help us in moderation on the forum, the blog, the chat and the Facebook page?
Yes, would happily assist.

Fmosley716

Post by Fmosley716 » Sep 15th, '17, 09:11

Proton wrote:And you want to help us in moderation on the forum, the blog, the chat and the Facebook page?
Where ever you need help, all or one or few, however i can assist.

Proton
Administrator

Post by Proton » Sep 15th, '17, 12:20

Ok, we'll think