EMS based suggestions

lax91

EMS based suggestions

Post by lax91 » Sep 25th, '17, 21:36

I have a ton of suggestions and would love to talk with an admin if I have the chance because I would rather give suggestions for what you guys are currently working on or for things you think you may need like more suggestions for EMS Units or EMS missions instead of just throwing everything out at once. Below are a few of my ideas:

Breaking up the ambulance unit into 2 different units ALS (advanced life support) BLS (basic life support).

Also I suggest having EMS units be ALS, BLS, Medflight or lifeflight for copter, supervisor, captain and Chief. Thats just as a basic layout I can think of a bunch more unit types.

Willing to help anyway I can my profession is as a public safety dispatcher for a police and fire dept and I am also an EMT and Reserve police officer so I have a ton of ideas for call types units and responses that could vary for each call. I can even explain what are dispatch protcools are for different call types if that would be of any help.

thanks

Joedababa

Re: EMS based suggestions

Post by Joedababa » Sep 25th, '17, 22:31

I’m a Firefighter/EMT (ALS) in the north east, and Where I’m from EMS and Fire are one entity, we have municipal Fire/Rescue services and private based EMS services used for facilities and private calls - all Rescues (ambulances) are ALS rigs and Fire Companies are all ALS as well and respond on all medicals with Rescues.

As for the game I personally began to raze the EMS stations and sell EMS units since I replaced all of the EMS units with the Fire/EMS units - hoping that doesn’t change a decrease in call outs for medical

I think there should be EMS Chief; EMS Captain, and EMS Lieutenant available as well under the fire services. Was very pleased to see Fire/EMS units!

Losiniecki

Post by Losiniecki » Sep 26th, '17, 21:45

Thank you both for the suggestions. They will be read by our team.

Proton
Administrator

Post by Proton » Sep 27th, '17, 23:31

We have made some additions and improvements, you can develop your ideas so that we can continue adding