More Central Stations

NY_13

More Central Stations

Post by NY_13 » Aug 30th, '18, 21:35

Can we add as many central stations as we want? We just assign regular fire houses, police stations, and hospitals to a specific central station. This helps those of us with multiple different departments in one area. Thank you.

ByteCooled

Re: More Central Stations

Post by ByteCooled » Mar 7th, '19, 10:34

I agree on this. It would be easier to have more than one central station to expand more departments rather than one building

Tom42

Post by Tom42 » Apr 21st, '19, 13:28

You have just to raze your central station to extend your range :)
Tom42, Staff and Moderator

Lupshill

Post by Lupshill » Apr 21st, '19, 15:49

would really like more central buildings bcuz in some areas have central stations they is different as well

NY_13

Post by NY_13 » Jun 14th, '19, 15:34

Agreed. Do you know how much more playtime would be spent if we had multiple central stations? We should be able to "assign" a fire station to a central station so if we have to send in a vehicle for revision, it goes to that one. For example, I started in Buffalo, NY so all my central stations are in the city. However, I've expanded into Canada and as far East as Rochester, so why send units out of service from Rochester for like, 3 hours, when I could have a central station in Rochester or in my towns out there, where it can all be handled on the spot. This will hurry up wait times, and allow us more time to play instead of waiting 3-4 hours for a vehicle revision. OR, that Rochester is so far East I can't buy CDT vehicles in Buffalo at the central stations and reassign to Rochester. Too far. Not only is this the BIGGEST thing we want, but it'll make us play more!

ROACHxBISCUITS

More Central Stations

Post by ROACHxBISCUITS » Dec 5th, '19, 08:48

With the ability to add more central stations, it opens up the ability for players such as myself, to be able to have more than one city and have a more realistic feel, create more goals, and prolong playing time. It can be done now with only one central station but the more a player expands, the more difficult things get with in-game logistics.