Targeted Banning

Wispa

Targeted Banning

Post by Wispa » May 7th, '18, 14:17

Please can I have an explanation as to why two members, assistant chiefs, if the alliance I am part of have been banned from chat, one apparantly on a permanent basis and the other doesn’t know as you won’t answer his emails.

To me as a newish player to the game, it appears that the mods and maybe even the developer are verging on bullying against the alliance whilst giving no real reason or investigation and taking the word of other players, some of which I believe cause plenty of trouble on their own and nothing ever happens.

I look forward to your response as I’m sure you don’t want to be seen as a game that ‘bullies’

Wispa

Re: Targeted Banning

Post by Wispa » May 8th, '18, 12:31

It has now been over 24 hours since I posted this, I would appreciate a response rather than being ignored.

Losiniecki

Post by Losiniecki » May 8th, '18, 20:31

Myself nor the Developer have targeted any members or singled out any alliance. Due to the way our report system works it determined the amount of reports for that player was an unnecessary amount and produced a permanent ban for that player.
Thank you,

Losiniecki
Administrator
Concept Creator

Wispa

Post by Wispa » May 8th, '18, 21:58

So as far as you are concerned, the system said ban so you did?

Have you actually seen any of the posts in question?

I would suggest you find a way, unless you do already, to look at the reported messages as I am sure you would see that most are just normal posts that somebody got ‘click happy’ on.

Can they not be restored to only aliance chat.

I still believe that alliance members are being targeted by somebody within the game and what you are doing is just making it worse.

Losiniecki

Post by Losiniecki » May 9th, '18, 00:36

I can assure you we are not targeting anyone. As for the system, I will talk with Proton.
Thank you,

Losiniecki
Administrator
Concept Creator